Graduate Certificate in EU & Eurasian Program
- This multidisciplinary certificate brings together faculty expertise and student interest in European and Eurasian Studies.
- This certificate will be open to our Master’s and Doctoral students.
- This certificate program is open to degree seeking students only.
- Certificate students will be asked to take a variety of courses with European content from a number of disciplines that reach across the humanities, social sciences and the arts.
- This Graduate Certificate in European & Eurasian Studies is designed so that students can demonstrate substantive knowledge about specific aspects of European culture, history, politics, economics and society, as well as demonstrate language competency and gain a broader understanding of Europe, the EU and its relationship to other parts of the globe.
- The program is ideal for students interested in a broader, multidisciplinary area studies perspective. At 15 credits (5 courses) this program provides both an overview of European history, culture, societies and politics and more nation-specific knowledge and training, as per the interests and goals of our students.
- Since 2012, 5 students obtained their Graduate Certificate in European and Eurasian Studies. To view the list, click here