Graduate Certificate Program
- This multidisciplinary certificate brings together faculty expertise and student interest in European and Eurasian Studies.
- This certificate will be open to our Master’s and Doctoral students.
- Certificate students will be asked to take a variety of courses with European content from a number of disciplines that reach across the humanities, social sciences and the arts.
- This Graduate Certificate is designed so that students can demonstrate substantive knowledge about specific aspects of European culture, history, politics, economics and society, as well as demonstrate language competency and gain a broader understanding of Europe, the EU and its relationship to other parts of the globe.
- The Graduate Certificate in European and Eurasian Studies can be pursued independently or in conjunction with another graduate program at FIU. The program is ideal for students interested in pursuing graduate studies in European and Eurasian Studies but are unable to complete a Master’s or who are already pursuing a graduate degree, but desire a broader, more multidisciplinary area studies perspective.
- Since 2012, 4 students obtained their Graduate Certificate in European and Eurasian Studies. To view the list, click here