Conversations on Europe: Germany's Elections: What's at Stake in 2017?"
|Venue:||FIU - MMC - Green Library Resources Center - GL 156|
"Conversations On Europe" connects top experts from around the United States and Europe to discuss contemporary issues facing Europe and the Transatlantic relationship. Using both personal and institutional video conference technology, panelists take questions and interact with audiences at the University of Pittsburgh and at remote sites in the US and Europe.
Germany's Elections: What's at Stake in 2017?"
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. | FIU Green Library Resources Center GL 156
- Annika Schechinger, Deputy Director of the Information Center USA, German Embassy
- Tarik Abou-Chadi, Postdoctoral Researcher and Lecturer, Department of Social and Political Sciences, Humboldt-University Berlin
- Mark Kayser, Professor of Applied Methods and Comparative Politics, Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
- Gregor Thum, Associate Professor, Department of History, University of Pittsburgh
- Jae-Jae Spoon, Director, European Studies Center and Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Pittsburgh