Application - Graduate Certificate
- The Graduate Certificate is open to Master's and Doctoral students enrolled at FIU, and to interested individuals in the community.
- FIU students must register for the Graduate Certificate with the program director.
Before any appointment with the program director, you must:
- Download the European Studies Graduate Certificate Application, click here
- Fill out, sign, and date the Graduate European Studies Certificate Application-Student File, click here; and give it back to the European studies program assistant director.
- Fill out, sign and date the Office of the Registrar Graduate Certificate Program Application and give it back to the European studies program assistant director.
- Bring your unofficial transcript to the European studies program associate director before your appointment with the program director.
In order for you to be registered in the data base, you need to meet with the European studies program associate director and bring back a copy of the three documents:
- European Studies Graduate Certificate Application
- Office of the Registrar Graduate Certificate Program Application and
- Unofficial transcript. Duly filled, signed and dated (SIPA 517)
Remember that you will have to take the originals of these 3 documents with you when you have your appointment with the program director.
Interested individuals from the community need to contact the Office of the Registrar and apply for admission to the certificate program as well.
Please use the contact information below to turn in your application form.
- Christine Caly, Associate Director
Modesto A. Maidique Campus, SIPA 517